Teagan's Reviews > Armed & Dangerous

bookshelves: favorites
Read in May, 2012, read count: 2

IS IT THE 18th YET?!

Edited to add:

Just finished. I was grinning like a fool the entire time I was reading this. Over 300 pages... that's a lot of grinning. Loved this soooooo much. My only complaint is that now my face kinda hurts. :(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Armed & Dangerous.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen 2 more long days

Teagan I can't even complain really, because I'm totally having fun wigging out about it. Anticipation being half the fun and all that.

L'marie I feel like this on the inside. I'll try real hard to contain myself while at work, LOL!

message 4: by D (new) - rated it 5 stars

D Oh man, It can't get here any faster. I'm 61% done with D&C...tryin' to drag it out. Damn, it's too good.

Teagan L'marie wrote: "I feel like this on the inside. I'll try real hard to contain myself while at work, LOL!"

Dude, I'm finally home from work so I can now dance spastically without too many stares. (The cats will not be pleased.) XD

Teagan D wrote: "Oh man, It can't get here any faster. I'm 61% done with D&C...tryin' to drag it out. Damn, it's too good."

I KNOW! I'm already on the DSP site... staring at the A&D page. Hahaha.

The UHQ Nasanta In 3.75 hours. I think. I kind of wish I was in the PST time zone so I could get it "early"...

Teagan Utterly Huggable Quills wrote: "In 3.75 hours. I think. I kind of wish I was in the PST time zone so I could get it "early"..."

Haha. Yeah, me too.

Someone mentioned a time machine in another thread...
Don't you just love us crazy Ty/Zane schemers? XD

message 9: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Teagan wrote: "Utterly Huggable Quills wrote: "In 3.75 hours. I think. I kind of wish I was in the PST time zone so I could get it "early"..."

Haha. Yeah, me too.

I have relatives in Australia. I should have ma..."

Where is that TARDIS when we need it especially for just a little trip.

Teagan Where is that TARDIS when we need it especially for just a little trip.

Bwhahahah!

Teagan Dude, found it.

message 12: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Teagan wrote: "Dude, found it.

"

Sweet, we'll leave the Doctor with Dean and Cas and we'll take a little trip in old girl. *Come on girl don't you want newest Ty and Zane. We'll pick up Jack and Ianto so they can act your favorite scenes out too :D*

All Aboard the TARDIS!

Teagan I'M SO IN!

The UHQ Nasanta "I have relatives in Australia. I should have made them buy me copy and email it to me. (I don't know if that would even work. LOL)" With no geo restrictions, it could since DSP ebooks don't have DRM. Some people might frown on that though. :)

Teagan Utterly Huggable Quills wrote: ""I have relatives in Australia. I should have made them buy me copy and email it to me. (I don't know if that would even work. LOL)" With no geo restrictions, it could since DSP ebooks don't have D..."

Thanks for the info! I was curious about how that would work even though I was joking. Despite the spastic dancing, I'm really not that impatient. XD

(Also my uncle is in his eighties and not computer literate. It would probably be easier to fly to Australia and do it myself. Haha.)

The UHQ Nasanta haha! lol. Maybe! I know that I wouldn't want to trust my parents with the computer, especially not m/m romance. hehe