Luisa's Reviews > Last First Kiss

Last First Kiss by Lori Leger

Jun 04, 2012

did not like it
bookshelves: to-read

I was 100% sure I was going to like this book! Amazon.com has some great reviews and I couldn't wait to be absorbed by this story.
The truth is that I started it but soon put it down because of how unreal the story was: (view spoiler). Sorry!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last First Kiss.

Lori Leger It's okay Luisa! Different strokes! Thanks for your honesty. I treat all reviews as a learning experience and a way to improve my writing.

Lori Leger

Luisa Lori wrote: "It's okay Luisa! Different strokes! Thanks for your honesty. I treat all reviews as a learning experience and a way to improve my writing.

Lori Leger"

Thank you Lori for being understanding.. I guess it's not easy to read "bad" reviews about a book you wrote and that you believe in. I hate leaving non positive reviews and I'm glad that many other readers loved the book!

Lori Leger It must be the left brain, right brain thing that makes people like different styles of writing. As far as I know, we're still allowed to be individuals by expressing our own opinions...especially when someone is asking for them. I hope you give the rest of the series a chance...I'd hate to lose a potential reader from one book!

Lori

Luisa I just might! thank you.