Reading Teen's Reviews > Fear

Fear by Michael  Grant

Feb 21, 15

bookshelves: all-time-favorites, favorite-dystopian, favorite-sci-fi, young-adult

I have no words to describe my love for this series. From the moment I started Gone I fell in love. They're so intense, from start to finish it's nonstop action, fighting, and madness. And it's completely addicting. Throughout this whole book my heart was pounding, I'm pretty sure that I spent more time being afraid than they did. And it completely blows my mind that throughout all of the blood and war there can also be some of the best romance I've ever read. I love Sam and Astrid. Even thinking about them being together makes me smile. Still. On book five.

Don't even get me started on the characters themselves. Brianna and Dekka and Jack and Lana and Quinn and Cigar and the nutcase Penny and I could go on and on... I adore every single one. Even the ones who are completely insane and malicious, there's still a part of me that likes them somehow. Maybe it's psychotic, but whatever, as long as I get to keep reading these books I am okay with being psychotic. Come be psychotic with me, read The Gone Series.

-Kit
Readingteen.net

Content:
Profanity: Moderate
Sexual Content: Heavy
Violence: Extreme
For more info check out Parentalbookreviews.com
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fear.

We'llcarryon When I first saw Gone on Amazon, I thought it was going to suck. But I bought it anyway. I Don't know why, but I'm sure as hell not going to question it because I am IN LOVE with this series. Seriously, it's my favorite series EVER! I love the characters SO much, and EVERYTHING is done right 247. And on the rare occasion that there is a flaw, I never bother to care, because the series is so awesome, that sort of thing is just allowed.

Reading Teen We'llcarryon wrote: "When I first saw Gone on Amazon, I thought it was going to suck. But I bought it anyway. I Don't know why, but I'm sure as hell not going to question it because I am IN LOVE with this series. Serio..."

Agree! :D