Shieka( Doctor's Notes)'s Reviews > Touch

Touch by Jus Accardo

Dec 08, 12

Read from November 17 to 19, 2012

This book was a great and refreshing surprise. I loved every minute of it and can't wait to read more of this series. It was such a cool read and I loved Dez right from the start. She had me hooked with all her wit and sarcasm and her ability to take care of herself. I loved that she was different from most girls and was for a change a typical rebellious teenager. It was refreshing to see her acting like one and not all wrapped up in a boy like a lot of teen heroines seem to be in books lately. I do think at times she was a little over the top in the ways she tried to get her dad's attention.

Oh when Dez meet Kale I think I was more hooked on him them she was at first. I mean what wasn't there to love with the good looks,amazing manners and mysterious ways. You could tell there was just something a little different about him but the author wrote him so well that you found it endearing. It was so cute seeing him really see and learn things for the first time with Dez as his teacher. They were just so cute together. I loved how protective of Dez he was though from the start. The action really amped up once Dez learned who her father really worked for and what Kale really was. I loved how the author created the special abilities that the sixes had. They were all so unique and different and truly amazing. They were like teen X-men.

The author set such a good pace with the book that I looked up shocked that I had finished it so quickly. I was glued to it from start to finish without wanting to put it down the whole time. I loved all the characters and their special abilities. I also loved how the author eased Dez and Kale into a romance and didn't make it a quick instalove thing. I could truly see them falling for each other the way that it played out in the book. The author also grabbed my heart with these characters and made me want to learn more about them. I was so glad that I had the next book on hand to get some more back story on Kale. Overall I loved this book and it's highly recommended so go pick up a copy.

I received a copy of this from the publisher for review but that in no way infulenced my review.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Touch.

11/17/2012 page 115