Darlene's Reviews > Divine By Blood

Divine By Blood by P.C. Cast

May 15, 12

bookshelves: adult, young-adult, adventure, alternative-history, p-c-cast, centaurs, fav-author, feminism, horses, kindle, kindle-books-i-own, magick, mothers, mythology, not-loanable, oklahoma, paranormal, paranormal-romance, shapeshifters, strong-fem, supernatural, tribal-ethinic, womyn
Recommended to Darlene by: the library
Recommended for: Yvensong, S. Michele, Cheryl in CC NV
Read from May 12 to 15, 2012, read count: Once but I may read it again.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series by P. C. Cast. I couldn't stop reading this one. I carried the Kindle around as I did laundry and everything else so I could continue reading (listening to text-to-speech) until the story was finished. I wish I could give this one many more than five stars.

My tags (shelves) seem so inadequate to identify this book. But it is all of that and more. I love the characters in the books so much. I have a feeling I am about to lose the older ones as new generations take their places. But I believe P. C. Cast will make them irresistible, too.

On to ordering and reading the next in the series, which, by the way, was the one that brought me to Partholon. It was the one I picked up at the library a while back. But when I started reading I knew there was back story that I needed to continue. So authors take note: Let your books go to the library... many of us will buy them because of that gift!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divine By Blood.