Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)'s Reviews > Whisper

Whisper by Heather Hildenbrand

May 02, 12

Read from April 18 to 27, 2012

I was lucky enough to recieve this book for review from the Author, I was so excited since I'm a huge fan of Heather Hildenbrand's Dirty Blood Series.

Heather truly know's how to capture her readers from the very first page and keep them on the edge of their seats through the whole book.

Right from the very beginning your taken on an emotional ride, I myself have never suffered such a loss but for Whisper to have suffered such a tragic loss and still find the courage she needed, it's just amazing. With Heather's unique writing style you truly could feel the emotion pouring from the pages, I was brought to tears many times. Here's a little something to go on...

"I stood on the porch, trying not to look at the police cruisers parked in the driveway. And when I did look at them, I tried not to let the memories come. But that was like trying to stop water with your hands. Enough of it got through that you were going to get wet."

Just amazing! *sniffles* wait till you keep reading!

The Cherokee legends and rituals were very interesting to read about and the way Heather's weaved them into the story well, you truly do learn something new everyday.

I absolutely LOVED this book, I'd recommend it to anyone that loves to read something new and exciting, it truly is a page turner. Heather has just blown me away again! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whisper.