Melanie's Reviews > The Mole People: Life in the Tunnels Beneath New York City

F 50x66
Apr 17, 2012

liked it
Read in April, 2012

I read the reviews before getting this book from the library. I was a little worried because there were several negative ones but I decided that I wanted to read the book anyway. I'm so glad I did, I thought this book was thought provoking and although not the best written book it was still a good read.

The people Jennifer interviewed were interesting and a lot of thoughts I previously had about the homeless proved to be wrong. I recommend this book for anyone who never really had to live in survival mode.

The Mole People: Life in the Tunnels Beneath New York CityThe Mole People: Life in the Tunnels Beneath New York City by Jennifer Toth

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mole People.