Arlena's Reviews > Crystal Dreams

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating: 5
Blog Review For: Great Minds Think Aloud
Review:

"Crystal Dreams" by Katherine Schneider was a very sweet YA fantasy read. I really enjoyed this read. I think the author Ms. Schneider did a wonderful job with this well written novel.

The story dealt with a girl named Kat that felt like the odd girl out...even her parents didn't seem to have any time for her.... their jobs came first....at school...she had no friends....what she had going for her was a funky socks and above all her dreams...
these wonderful blue crystals...but then.......it's just a dream.

With Kat not being able to go to school one morning because her parents were too tired to get up and take her.... she leaves for the woods behind her home even though she knew this was wrong to do.... but Kat finds the crystal...blue!

Now as this dream... goes on...Kat enters the forest portal and immediately goes into an beautiful world where she now belonged.... having the 'Blue Cyrstal World'and all the illusion power Kat would need forever! You must pick up the neat YA read.

I loved all of the characters... Kat, Orlando, Amanda, Kelly Jo, Sam, Brian, Ethan,Ezno, Cricket, Krisca, Melissa, Shaye and Mr. Punido.

"Crystal Dreams" was a very good read especially if you are into the fanasy world opening up to Crystal Dreams and if they come true... then....o well.. pick up this novel and I would recommend this to any YA as a good read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crystal Dreams.