Bri's Reviews > Her Lucky Catch

Apr 17, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: chick-lit, archived
Read on April 17, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Lucky Catch.

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen You poor thing! It doesn't look like you've had much luck in reading good books lately. :(

message 2: by Bri (new) - rated it 2 stars

Bri Kristen wrote: "You poor thing! It doesn't look like you've had much luck in reading good books lately. :("

I just said that on twitter last night! I'd really like to read something that isn't 2 or 3 stars! Any hands-down favorites?

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Do you like historical romance?

message 4: by Bri (new) - rated it 2 stars

Bri Kristen wrote: "Do you like historical romance?"

No. :-/ That one of your faves, isn't it?

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Yes. I love historical and Pamela Clare writes some of the best historical romances but if you're not into historical you probably won't care for the books much. Lol.

Here I go again rec'ing a book I haven't read but I hear Flat-Out Love is a great book. I've been planning on reading it but just haven't gotten to it yet.

message 6: by Bri (last edited Apr 18, 2012 08:44PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Bri Kristen wrote: "Yes. I love historical and Pamela Clare writes some of the best historical romances but if you're not into historical you probably won't care for the books much. Lol.

Here I go again rec'ing a bo..."

Oooh, that one sounds really good!! I've added it. It sort of reminds me of Goodnight Tweetheart with the social media aspect. Have you read that?

message 7: by Kristen (new)

Kristen I haven't read that one yet but I just added it. It looks cute! And I need a few sweet romances right now.