Christina's Reviews > Dudes, the School Is Haunted!

Dudes, the School Is Haunted! by R.L. Stine

Aug 28, 08

bookshelves: childrens, 2008-reads
Read in August, 2008

I don't know what compelled me to read this. I was in the library today (looking for class texts) and I just didn't want to leave. Here I am, standing in the children's section, and it hits me I just need a simple book, something to calm me down after the ridiculous high-stress day I've had. Goosebumps was my first mission, but instead I found this... R L Stine's next project, I suppose.

Honestly? It's no Goosebumps. But I liked it. It definitely calmed me down (well, that and the peacefulness of the library... excluding the creepy wacko standing behind the nearest shelves swearing to himself while staring at me between the books...) Plus it only took me 20 minutes to read. Definitely a fast, entertaining stress reliever for the older, nostalgic ones like myself, and I think it'd be an enjoyable read for those littlies just starting off, too (it seems a bit more basic than Goosebumps in my opinion, plus there's pictures!).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dudes, the School Is Haunted!.