Cathy Brockman's Reviews > Into the Light

Into the Light by Scarlet Blackwell

May 11, 12

bookshelves: favorite-authors, favorites
Read in May, 2012

I recommend this story to anyone that loves a very warm and loving romance with its ups and downs. Really hot mansex, Men in uniforms, and a nice well-paced character driven romance. I highly recommend this book (the other two Clearwater Creek books and Finding Eden as well.) You won’t be sorry!

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Light.

Cathy Brockman : I really love this series. I actually started out of order with Fade to Black and fell in love with the characters. I was surprised with the idffereent characters but loved both Sean and loved to hate edne as well.Well maybe not hate but I did want to slap him to his sennces quite a bit. I wasn’t disappointed at all. I loved Sean and finding out about his past and his love for Eden Gray. I actually was happy at first that Eden and Sean got together wanting Sean to have happiness and to make peace with his past. I commended him for that and finding how he had loved Eden all these years and carried this burden endeared me to him more ( yes I love the Stubborn butthole types,)Eden I wanted to shake sense into him on more than one occasion. I found this story so romantic and even heart wrenching at time. (I am a sucker for heart wrenching romances.) I was so glad when Sean owned up to his responsibility and love for Eden.(I kind of fell for Sean as you can tell*swoon*)