Micalea Smeltzer's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

May 30, 12

Read on May 30, 2012

Holy Hot Sauce! This book was AMAZING! This is the first book I've read by Tammara Webber but it won't be the last! Easy, was so good and I loved that it took place during college. There aren't many books out geared towards those in college. I have a serious crush on Lucas/Landon now! Those tattoos and the lip ring. Ah, wait for a moment while I fan myself.

Now that I'm thoroughly cooled off, let me just say this is one of my favorites of 2012 so far. I devoured this book. I just couldn't bare to turn away from it. (Don't be an idiot like me and start this book at night, wait until the morning)

Some people might choose to ridicule Jacqueline for her decisions but I think that made her more relatable. She was young and in love so she followed her boyfriend to college. That turned out to be a mistake and she acknowledges that. I also thought she handled the Buck situation like anyone else would. I think most people would be scared to come forward, especially when people believe the rumors he's spreading, but Jacqueline eventually does step up to the plate.

I loved how Lucas and Jacqueline slowly fell in love and conquered one another's demons. The ending was perfect and had my heart racing. I never wanted it to end but when it did it was sweet.

Read this book. I don't see how you could possibly be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

Quotes Micalea Liked

Tammara Webber
“Love is not the absence of logic
but logic examined and recalculated
heated and curved to fit
inside the contours of the heart”

Tammara Webber
“I wanted to tell you that I just--I miss you. And maybe that sounds ridiculous--like we barely know each other, but between the emails and texts and... everything else, I felt like we did. Like we do. and I miss--I don't know how else to say it--I miss both of you.”

Tammara Webber
“Unfortunately, the coughing drew her attention. "Are you dying or something?" she asked, affecting a perfect sneer as I shook my head. "Well, hacking up a lung out in public isn't all that attractive--just sayin'."

My face flamed, but then Benji leaned up and spoke around me. "Um, giving half the class an exhaustive summary every Monday morning--in lurid detail--of how much of an alcoholic skank you are? Isn't all that attractive either. Just sayin'.”

Tammara Webber
“Lucas: I wanted to talk to you after class, but you disappeared.

Me: I have another class right after. One of those profs who stops talking, stares at you and waits until you get to your seat if you're late.

Lucas: I would probably just walk to my seat even slower. ;)”

Tammara Webber
“We talked--recent history only--and Lucas relayed the story of how Francis came to be his roommate. "He showed up at the door one night, demanding to be let in. Napped on the sofa for an hour, then demanded to be let out. It turned into a nightly ritual, with him staying longer and longer, until at some point I realized he'd moved in. He's basically the most brazen squatter ever.”