✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿'s Reviews > Hidden

Hidden by Sophie Jordan

Sep 13, 2012

Read in September, 2012

After months and months of waiting... it's finally over.

This one's not a big disappointment... it's just not as good as I expected it to be. There were still a lot of action / adventure scenes. There were new characters... one of them, I liked immensely.. Oh Deghan.. you made my night just by liking Tamara. At least now she wouldn't be so darn pissy. I love how they organized the escape in that lab. I'm still wondering if nobody really noticed that they can be humans. I love the twist that was revealed in the end. I love it not because someone died but because it marked the point wherein Jacinda and Will can just leave that place and be together.

I hated Jacinda's loyalty pulls. I just can't seem to keep up with her "wants". It's like one moment she says "I wanna be with Will!!" and the the next minute she's like "I wanna go back to the pride blah blah blah". LOL. It's a good thing that Will seem to have LOADS of patience for her. Cassian wasn't really a big threat to their love story here though. I thought he would at least try and sweep Jacinda off her feet... But nooooo.. all he did here was be some sort of a badass dude who died and then un-died. Oh, and Deghan definitely beat him to the badassness. Another thing that I didn't like here is that it seemed to be "HURRIED". It's too short! I read it for just 2 and half hours. And the ending? That's it? No epilogue or something? Hmmmmmm.

So there. Even though I enjoyed finishing their story, I don't feel great about it. It's like there's something missing. . .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden.