Kristy James's Reviews > Thorns of Decision

Thorns of Decision by Breeana Puttroff

Nov 16, 12

Read in May, 2012

Thorns of Decision picks up where Roots of Insight left off. The problem is, Ms Puttroff is one of the most patient authors I've ever read. In other words, if you want an immediate answer to the cliffhanger from book two...you'd better develop some patience, too! And I mean that in the best way. Good things come to those who wait, so even though you're not going to get your answers immediately, it's more than worth it.

Fortunately my impatience was rewarded with more excellent storytelling as we get to know most of the cast of the Duskgate Chronicles better. And we get to see the relationship between Quinn and William grow into something a little bit more than friendship.

As Thomas recovers from injuries received during his imprisonment, the troubles with Tolliver continue to escalate, and it's not without casualties. As the title indicates, decisions must be made by numerous characters, and I found myself wishing I could read faster to find out what those decisions might be.
Now I wish that Ms Puttroff would write faster because I want to know what happens next.

If you've enjoyed the first two books, you'll really love this one. As another reviewer stated, this is definitely the best of the three. The only thing is, I've thought all of them were the best.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thorns of Decision.