W.H.'s Reviews > Charmeine

Charmeine by Emily Guido

Apr 16, 2012

bookshelves: arc-for-review, pnr-or-romance, emily-guido, demons, first-in-series, angels-or-archangels, vampire, favorites
Read from April 19 to 26, 2012

OMGosh I am loving this first installment immensely! Emily has created a world of LOVE going so deep, the hardcore romantic within me can totally feel the characters emotions.Thank you Emily Guido for following your heart and writing his beautiful story and for allowing me the privilege to Read~N~Review it.

This book spans from Heaven to Romania, it is filled with emotions that will make you laugh, cry, and feel all of it right along with the characters. I was so upset at one point I wanted to throw my phone across the room saying, "OH NO, she did NOT just do that."
The characters and their backgrounds are amazingly portrayed in this uniquely refreshing story.

The world created is original, breathtaking and consistent. Imagine yourself on a secluded beach on the Black Sea with your soul mate, or being in the middle of a battle between good and evil. It is chock full of tasteful romance and tenderness.

I recommend this read to anyone who wants a truly amazing read.

LOVE is deep and if you believe with all your heart, mind, body, and spirit anything is possible. I want my own Tabbruis!!

5 out of 5 Hearts
Lovetiggi's Book Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charmeine.

04/19/2012
53.0% "This is so good! I Love It"
04/24/2012
62.0% "All I can say is WOW so uniquely refreshing!!"

Emily Guido Thank you Wendy, I am truly happy that you are enjoying "Charmeine". Emily

W.H. I Love this story line! It gets better with each installment... Kudos Emily Guido!