Dana's Reviews > A Night of Secrets

A Night of Secrets by Lori Brighton

Apr 16, 12

Read in April, 2012

I was sucked in...I do have to say that the first scene between Meg and Grayson had be going oh not one of "those cheesy" romance stories..But the intrigue, the deception, the "fall" (falling in love I mean) oh it was epic. Had me up till 2:30 in the morning knowing I had to go to work..and then sneeking it in during the day till I was done.

AHHHH!!!this is a paranormal romance I (heart)...It has the passion it has the scary moments it has the dawning of realization that they really do love each other. SO Epic!!!

Meg, a self sufficient vicar's daughter who has cared for her family since her mother died; get herself into a decidely bad situation aiding an abeting a suspected fellon; then having an unseemly relationship with the new owner of Pease Manor. She's got her secrets and Grayson wants her to spill them she just isn't as cooperative as he's used to. And a chalenge is always more fun isn't it?

Her sisters are all for the new raven haired, green eyed man, shoot I was too. Grayson is a dream; from family dedication to down right getting your sexy on in the bedroomm, uh huh!!! He has the intrigue the mystery the hotness you want in a leading man. He also is unsure of what he is feeling for Meg until there comes a time that his only thought is of her and what he may lose forever...

I also wouldn't mind getting to know what's up with Nate of course that is a story for another day.

I give this a huge Thumbs up and look forward to reading more of my Brighton's work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Night of Secrets.