Jordan's Reviews > Enchanters' End Game

Enchanters' End Game by David Eddings

Apr 20, 12

bookshelves: april
Read from April 16 to 20, 2012

Garion, along with Silk and Belgarath, is heading towards the city of Endless Night, where he must battle the evil god Torak. But Garion is extremely unsure of himself. He has no idea how one even kills an immortal god.

Meanwhile, to the south, his fiancee, Ce'Nedra, is leading an army in hopes of driving the Angaraks, people who are the sevants of Torak, from Garion. The army's chances are slim, since they are vastly outnumbered. Is there any hope for either of them?

I picked up this book because I liked the first, third and fourth, so naturally, I read this one. Just as good as all the other ones. I was actually kind of surprised to see that there is another series after this one, which continues the story from where it left of in this book. (which is odd because the story was a happy ending kind of thing)

I finished this book because I wanted to know how the author was going to end the book. I was rather sure it was going to be a happy ending, but I wanted to see how things were going to end.

I would recommend this book to Janaan, as he enjoys fantasy books, and you might have noticed I recommended all the other books in this series to him.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enchanters' End Game.

04/16/2012 page 12
3.0% "I'm only on page 12, and it's already pretty interesting. The prologues are always interesting in this series. Silk is currently amusing himself by annoying the man who is helping them, and Garion is afraid about his upcomming encounter with Torak, and is irritable due to his fear."
04/20/2012 page 198
52.0% "A lot of things have happened. Adara, Garion's cousin, has taken an arrow in her chest while trying to protect Hettar. Polgara made Ce'Nedra realize that this was her fault, because Ce'Nedra sugested that they go riding. I'm not sure I see how it's Ce'Nedra's fault, as Adara agreed to go riding."