Sunflower's Reviews > You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be

You're Already Amazing by Holley Gerth

Apr 16, 2012

It's easy to get caught up in the illusion of perfection, that we try to often be more than is humanely possible.

Maybe we are people-pleasers and find ourselves, passively saying yes, when often we should say no, or don't speak up when we should and find ourselves in situations or living in a life that we truly aren't meant to be.

"You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be", is about being the woman, the wife, the daughter, the mother, God has created you to be and not based on other's ideas, plans or thoughts.

Filled with encouraging scripture, personal ancedotes,""You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be" is for the moms, the working women, the mothers, the daughter, the wife, just the woman, that God has created you to be and struggling to understand how you fit in with everyone and everything else that is going on.

This is an eleven chapter book that at the end has a, "Go Deeper" study guide, that will help women work to the realization of how important they are in God's eye and the importance they do have. Many often struggle with emotions of low self-esteem, acceptance, rejection and loneliness and,"You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be" doesn't deliver an instant, read this, problems be solved, but bring to women, the much needed feeling of deliverance of how important and yes, really amazing they are at the end of the day.

Holly provides a warm and very personable style to her writing and as the reader reads through this book, Holly provides sound biblical advice with a great, "pick me up" suggestions to work through the issues and feelings that many women may find themselves carrying within them and seek to find freedom from.

Reading, "You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be", the reader will feel as if this was written just for them and makes, "You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be" a book that Christian women should take the time to read, either as an individual or in a group. Its about, there are storms in our lives, our lives may not be perfect and we won't always be able to smile, but God is going to see us through and in the meantime...discover how we ARE amazing already and its not about the need for cosmetic surgery, clothes, riches, or whatever we try to fill our lives with, but by seeing, embracing and becoming all that we all in and through our Father in Heaven.

****Thank you to Donna Hausler of Baker Publishing for the opportunity to read and review this book****
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You're Already Amazing.