Joie 's Reviews > Brawn

Brawn by Laurann Dohner

4319360
Apr 22, 12

Read from April 18 to 19, 2012

Okay I have mixed feeling about this one to be perfectly honest. The only reason why I am giving it 4 stars is because I really really loved Brawn. He was a great guy. His mate however Becca was another matter. In the beginning of the story she was painted as an immature, crazy person, with a substance abuse problem. When they were captured I got to see some depth to her character and I started to like her more. But then that changed as soon as they were saved the real her came back out. The rest of the story that poor man was plagued with her immature games, her being a total bitch to him and in my opinion emotionally abusive at times and she had some major issues that she needed to work on that she kept dumping on Brawn which I never got why he need to be responsible for he ex-husband liking bdsm. Becca's father was compeletly of balance as well which explains why the daughter is crazy but I didn't like that the couple were never told that he lied and had them kept apart. Maybe it's just me but I thought that was an important part to the story that they needed to know. Also towards the end it just slowed down this one wasn't as good as the others Becca was just a bitch.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brawn.