Dija's Reviews > The Marriage Bargain

The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst

Apr 18, 12

bookshelves: awww, childhood-friends-turned-lovers, cotton-candy-fluff, feb-2012, cr, read-in-2012, my-reviews, buddy-slash-group-read, first-in-series
Recommended to Dija by: Smut Monday Club
Recommended for: Fans of short, cute romances.
Read from April 16 to 17, 2012

Entertaining dialogue.

Beautiful story.
Alexa = AMAZING.
Rather predictable, overall.
Grinned like an idiot throughout.
Absorbing writing style.
Immensely fun read.
Nice and short.

For more reviews, visit my blog.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Marriage Bargain.

04/16/2012 "This seems really, really promising. Can't wait to get started on it a bit later tonight. :)" 2 comments
04/16/2012 page 13
6.0% "I love Alexa already!" 5 comments
04/17/2012 page 89
41.0% "*fans self*"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jai (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jai Hey I just finished this book the other day! :) how are you finding it so far?

Dija I really, really like it, Jai! I've only read a couple of chapters, but those have been very entertaining. :D

Aly is so frigging bored How was it?

Dija Awesome! Short but really sweet. :D

Aly is so frigging bored That's what's important :) :D

♥Rachel♥ So glad you liked this one! I'll be on the lookout for your review. :)

Aly is so frigging bored Such an amazing idea for a review! You rock Dee

Dija Thanks so much, Aly! I wasn't sure it'd work, and I had to take some help from Prof. Google, but it turned out alright in the end. :D

♥Rachel♥ What a fun review, Diji! Perfect! :)

message 10: by Dija (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dija Thanks, Rachel! It means a lot. Can't wait to read our next smutty read. ;)

Aly (Fantasy4eva) Ahh, like how you did that. :) I am seeing this all over goodreads at the moment. glad you liked it.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I love your review!!! So very creative!

message 13: by Dija (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dija Thanks so much, Aly and JoJo! :D

message 14: by Erika (new) - added it

Erika Very fun :D Love it!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Dija I went to go check out your profile however you are on private setting... darn. I wanted to see what you liked to read.

message 16: by Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter (last edited Apr 18, 2012 02:05PM) (new)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Loved your review, Dija! LOL

message 17: by Dija (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dija Thank you! :)

Laura Dija! I love this review! Brilliant! :) So happy you had fun with this one!

message 19: by Dija (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dija Thanks, Laura! Did you notice that this seems to be turning into a series now? I don't think the series title was there before. How exciting! I'm sure the next book will be about (view spoiler)

Laura You're right, Dija--I don't think it was a series before. Nice! (view spoiler)

message 21: by Dija (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dija I liked reading this book too, but I think you have to be in the right mood for it. Looking back, I can easily see several things that would have normally bothered me, but I ignored them because I was in the mood for something light and fun. Had I been in a more serious mood, I highly doubt I would have given this 3 stars.

message 22: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah I love this review Dee!!

Brittany B. Agree!!!

message 24: by Is (new) - rated it 5 stars

Is I read this book because of this review. Not let down.

message 25: by Dija (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dija I'm glad you enjoyed it, Ismery! :)

~ Cariad ~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews I love your review of this book and also your other reviews and profile - so well written, you're a credit to Goodreads. I'm now a follower!