Star's Reviews > Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia

Apr 16, 2012

Now that Lena's Claimed herself and split the moon, both the Mortal and Caster worlds are breaking apart. Everyone is changing around Ethan as is Ethan himself. He's losing pieces of himself and he needs to discover where they're going and how to get them back. But will the only option be one that the people of Gatlin can live with?

Beautiful Chaos is, for me, definitely the darkest of the series so far. However, it fits the direction that the story went in the first two books. While there was still action in this book, I felt the character development grew by leaps and bounds. This was especially crucial as the world was being turned upside down for everyone and it helped give time to re-evaluate themselves. Beautiful Chaos is an emotional and uncertain read with the narrator, Ethan, losing himself while trying to always be there for everyone he cares about. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the next book in the series!

Caster Chronicles Series: Beautiful Creatures (1), Beautiful Darkness (2), Dream Dark (2.5), Beautiful Chaos (3), Beautiful Redemption (4)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Chaos.