Courtney Wyant's Reviews > Because of Low

Because of Low by Abbi Glines

Apr 16, 12

Read on April 16, 2012

I first read Breathed and fell in love with Jax. I never really liked, liked Marcus. He was just okay. Not my kinda guy. Yet, when I found out there was a book to do with Marcus and a new girl I was happy dancing around the room. [image error] I fell in love with Abbi Gline's writing when I read Breathe and was dying for something else by her. When I saw Because of Low on Goodreads when I was adding Breathe to my read list. My aunt warned me it wasn't as good as Breathe. In fact she said it was about 2 stars rating. Usually Aunt Andrea and I have a similar taste in YA Romances. This time I defiantly DISAGREE I AM BESETTED with this book. If I had it in paperback I would probaly rock it to bed at night and tell it I love it.

Abbi Glines writing style is so fluent and so, so easy to get into to. Even in books I really,really love I flip through the boring parts and move to the kissing and adventure scences. This one I can just read ALL of it over and over and over. Okay, you get the point now.

I really liked seeing Marcus develop over the time. In Breathe, I thought that Marcus was on the poor side. Boy was I wrong when I started to read on. His family was a rich family. I also like that Marcus wasn't obbsessed over Sadie as much as most guys who fell that hard for her would be. Sure, Sadie is pretty and sweet but I am starting to be biased toward Willow because she reminds me of me. Minus the red hair and long legs. The personality and height are right on though.

Because of Low really develops the plot althought I am NOT a fan of Jefferson Hardy- at all. I mean if I had a hammer in my head if I ever meet him he wouldn't live to cheat again. He tore apart Marcus's family- and his Momma. I felt for her so much. I mean I even shed a tear or two when I found out who he was cheating on her with. I almost wanted to kill myself too.

Cage. How do I put Cage? He is possessive ,but such user. He is "in-love" with Willow but continues to sleep with every fake breasted women to ever walk in Sea Breeze. Yet, he was always, ALWAYS there for Willow and with her Mexican sodas. Cage was her safehaven. He was there for her for anything;. I just wish I had a guy that devoted- that didn't sleep with every girl.

All together- I <3 Abbi glines writing and am DYING to read Cage's story. And I do mean dying.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Because of Low.