Purplegirl 's Reviews > Willing Victim

Willing Victim by Cara McKenna

Apr 16, 2012

bookshelves: borrowed, hotness, dirty-talk, m-f, 2012
Read on April 16, 2012

I wanted to read this book because it was on the "dirty talker" list. It, definitely, was on the correct list. Flynn did a good job on that front. This was a good read. Laurel even gave her share of dirty talk. I have never read a forced/rape scene scenario but since the author had the MC's discuss it beforehand, it was not at all uncomfortable.

I called Laurel a Flynn Groupie and she was from their first meeting as she followed him. But how could she not be, Flynn was tall, hot and a backroom boxer. He was tough but at the same time, you could tell that he needed someone that could understand him and share in his sexual needs. He found that in Laurel and Laurel found the person that she could give up control too, safely. Their relationship started unconventionally by them meeting and doing scenes but you could see it growing. (view spoiler).

I loved the banter that Laurel and Flynn had. It was just an easy relationship. No major problems.

(view spoiler)

This will go on my new hotness shelf :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Willing Victim.

04/16/2012
79.0% "Laurel is such a Flynn groupie. LOL"
03/21/2016 marked as: read

The UHQ Nasanta Can't wait to see what you think of this. It's been on my tentative TBR since DearAuthor.com reviewed it.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Ah, Flynn our great dirrrrty talker!! Loved it!

Purplegirl Yes, he is a dirty talker. I saw this one on the list and that is why I wanted to read it. LOL

Purplegirl Utterly Huggable Quills wrote: "Can't wait to see what you think of this. It's been on my tentative TBR since DearAuthor.com reviewed it."

I will. It will get a good review. I am enjoying it.

The UHQ Nasanta Thanks! :)

Lauren I loved this book too! I love me a dirty talker!! OH BABY!!