Trinity Rose's Reviews > Reunion

Reunion by Lauraine Snelling

Apr 29, 12

Read from April 16 to 29, 2012

Reunion by Lauraine Snelling is a book that makes you feel like family. It has a love and quality to it that just makes you think of home and peace. Even though Reunion is full of suspense and trials it still brings through that sense of peace and acceptance that only family and close friends can bring you.
Keira and Kristen have big problems and hurts in their lives, but family is there to help and encourage. There are so many possibilties and outcomes to problems that only if you seek God will you make the right choice. You can’t make it alone in life without the help of the Lord and Reunion puts that very clearly. I love the cover and title of this book. Really quite beautiful and tells you what’s really important in life-family. You won’t get done reading this book without falling in love with all of the characters and feeling like you belong. Really love Reunion by Lauraine Snelling and I highly recommend it.

I received my free copy from Sarah Reck at Faith Words/HachetteBookGroup, for my review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reunion.

04/24/2012 page 330