Kellie Maddox-Ward's Reviews > Bared to You

bookshelves: these-books-are-the-shit, hot-hot-alpha-s, panty-melting-moments
Read from May 10 to 11, 2012

**Caution contains swear words!**

Re-Read 30/10/12

What that was still quite a ride!! I'm still trying to catch my breath... Man is this book Steamy!!
Having now read 50 Shades I don't know what people are talking about! Besides Gideon being a young extremely good looking gazillionaire who likes control there's not much else that's the same.
No red room of Pain. Actually no bondage at all!
No contracts.
Just 2 fucked people trying to work on a relationship work!
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW UNTIL THE NEXT COMES!

Original review May 12...

Kjba;uds ;aiyhsdehaqdbakjbd.. bluh!

That is what is going through my head right now. I can’t form a sentence or find the right words to say how much,I LOVED THIS BOOK. I know everyone else has read it and I’m really behind the times (It doesn’t help when I have a massive TBR list I can’t keep up!) but I really did LOVE this book. To the point where I did not go out on a Friday night specifically so I could finish this book!

I loved their fucked up lives and their fucked up relationship. Well because it was THEIR’S I haven’t read Fifty shades of Grey (yet) but I know that nearly every one compares them. I’m glad I haven’t so that I don’t.

I even loved Cary.
I can’t wait for the next one!
What I would give to be possessed and obsessed by a Gazillionaire as hot as him!! **daydreaming**
39 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bared to You.

05/10
14.0% ""Are you kidding?" I scowled. "Listen to yourself. Why even call it a fuck? Why not be clear and call it a seminal emission in a preapproved orifice?" -- Yep def not the right book to read at work, but am sick of everyone saying how good it is and not being able to have my imput!" 4 comments
02/11 marked as: read

Alexis *Reality Bites* Yeah i loved this book! Nice review! And you sooo need to read Fifty Shades of Grey:)

Karla Great review...mumbling and all. I get it and felt the same way!! It's a fantasy...not reality...and boy is it a good one! Keep dreaming Kellie!

KatLynne Gideon seems to have that effect on most everyone:) From the moment those coins rolled by his shoes I was hooked.

Great review Kellie! Glad you loved it too.

Anne OK Super review Kellie! I share your same feelings!

Cassie Ive read fifty and i adore it, but in my opinion, this book OWNS it's self,

Wendy LOL, so I guessed you loved it Kellie?! Great review too. :)

Kellie Maddox-Ward Thanks ladies.. I actually really truly did! and honestly I'm scared to read Fifty now cos I don't want to compare them like everyone else... oh decisions decisions!

Karla Cassie wrote: "Ive read fifty and i adore it, but in my opinion, this book OWNS it's self,"

Well said Cassie...take her word Kellie!

Kellie Maddox-Ward LOL ok done... I have 2 other books to read first then will start Fifty!

message 10: by Kana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kana I think Fifty Shades took the bondage aspect literally whereas Bared To You took it as emotional and control play. I think that's where some of the comparison is coming from. :shrug:

message 11: by Roni (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roni Guzman Lol...well I'm starting this one today...so we will see how it goes for me.

Christine I haven't read 50 shades either and I'm kinda realizing that all the negative reviews are because this series is being compared to 50 shades. So, as someone who hasn't read 50 shades, I feel like this should be kinda refreshing. What'd you think of it? I haven't read 50 shades, as I mentioned. I'm not a fan of only sex with very little plot, I like stories to have depth. Think id like this one?

Kellie Maddox-Ward Christine wrote: "I haven't read 50 shades either and I'm kinda realizing that all the negative reviews are because this series is being compared to 50 shades. So, as someone who hasn't read 50 shades, I feel like t..."

hmmm tough question..
As with 50 shades this series does have a lot of sex.. and sexual chemistry, but there is no red room of pain in this.
It def does have a story and it is a great story at that, but if your not into the whole sex thing not so much.. but as I said there is a great plot that makes you want to run out and buy the next book immediately.

Christine Okay thanks! I don't mind the sex as long as there is depth and plot, cause I've read a couple books where it's literally just sex with like no plot. I think ill try it!

Pheonix Fanfiction Great Review!