Melissa Maxwell's Reviews > Touched

Touched by Allegra Skye

Apr 15, 12

Read on April 15, 2012

** spoiler alert ** This book was amazing and confusing at the same time. It was very jumpy trying to accomplish a lot in one book. You delve into Cooper and Kiera's world fully but are taken aback by all the twist and turns that accompany the book. I love Kiera more and more in this book and the strength that she has. I am quite mad at all vampires the shadows and torches because they are both closed minded fools set in there ways. I love Amanda and Percy together because I know they are poised to be the greatest threat to Cooper and Kiera. Both Cooper and Percy were born at the same time just like Kiera and Amanda and that has to mean something. I love that Cooper and Kiera are to give birth to the Electric Child. I wonder why his mother never thought of it because the Electric Child will rebalance the earth and that is what she wants so to basically throw Kiera out was probably the worst thing she could do. I really want the next book and would love to have an update from the author about its progress.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Touched.