707nick's Reviews > The 13th Hour

The 13th Hour by Richard Doetsch

U_50x66
Apr 15, 12

bookshelves: 7th-grade-reads

I thought the book The 13th Hour by Richard Doetsch was a really good book. I liked it because it had a lot of action and a lot of suspense. The book was basically about how important time is and how we should cherish every moment of it that we have left. The chapters in this book went backwards, counting down, so it felt like the book was counting down until the last chapter. The book also had a good plot. The main character is a man named Nicholas Quinn and he lived with his wife Julia. One day Julia was killed and Nick was framed for the murder. He knew he was innocent and had to find a way to prove it. I thought the author made the plot that way so it would go along perfectly with his purpose for writing the book. The action in the book was also great, there were high speed chases, unsolved murders, and much, much more. It was suspenseful and thought-provoking because it left off every chapter leaving you with something to think about.
All in all, I thought the book The 13th Hour was a really good book and I would recommend it to people who like mystery and action books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The 13th Hour.