Greta is Erikasbuddy's Reviews > Lola and the Boy Next Door

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

May 07, 13

bookshelves: on-the-tabby
Read from October 28 to November 05, 2012

This book is just down right cute.

A companion novel to "Anna and the French Kiss" we follow Lola who works at a movie theater with Anna as her boss.

Lola's home life is a little different than most. She lives in San Francisco with her 2 gay dads. She's still in high school and dating an older bad boy who she is head over heels in love with. Or so she thinks.

That's when the boy who used to live next door moves back and he's still smart, witty, and cute as ever. Is she really in love with her bad boy? Or is the neighbor boy going to win her heart.

A story full of squees, wigs, and costume changes - this story teaches you to let out the inner you and flaunt your stuff.

Sashay Chante’ !!

My song pick for the book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI1IC1...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lola and the Boy Next Door.

10/28/2012
12.0% "Zomg!! I is melting!! I love it!! And now I iz curious if author likes Everclear. I say that because of Amphetamine and the break-up dream. But I might be looking too much into this :) Still... squee!! St. Clair!!"
10/29/2012
25.0% "I really love the imagination of this author. I would have loved reading this as a teen and am very happy to read them as a 34 year old. Most fun fun fun!"
11/05/2012
80.0% "While Anna and the French Kiss is better this is still super cute!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by ... (new)

... Do you mean Lola's home life?

Greta is Erikasbuddy Yeah, I don't read these things, I just write them :P