Goldie's Reviews > Diners, Dives & Dead Ends

Diners, Dives & Dead Ends by Terri L. Austin

Jul 21, 12

Read in July, 2012

Debut author? Um...could be so-so, could have major mistakes, or might have to write a polite review for someone I know in real life...

NOT AT ALL! This book is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone who, like me, loves the genre of the rather wacky, unintentional sleuth with a unique group of friends who helps bungle their way into solving crimes. I like the additions of the many interesting men who show the main character, Rose, their interest. It rides the fine line of zaniness and believability that many authors don't always manage successfully.

This book is so funny with its characters, situations, and sly humor, it made me snort a couple of times and grin widely at my Kindle Fire. Trust me, it had to be a little unnerving for the people watching me in the doctor's office waiting room.

Please take the time to read this book by Terri L. Austin. She is a great person in real life and the book was a great addition in my life. It can be in your life too!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Diners, Dives & Dead Ends.