Leyoh's Reviews > Bloodfever

Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning

Apr 15, 2012

Read from April 15 to 18, 2012

I am in Dublin in a few weeks and cannot wait to wonder around with this series in mind. KMM's world is so accurate and my imagination so wild it should make for a fun trip. Badass Mac is definitely an improvement on flaky Mac and Jericho "Boob Man Barron's gets hotter and hotter. Roll on #3.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodfever.

04/15/2012 page 15
5.0% "Beneath the expensive clothes, unplaceable accent, and cultured veneer, there’s something that never crawled all the way out of the swamp. It didn’t want to. It likes it there."
04/15/2012 page 50
17.0% "Fiona you cow!"
04/16/2012 page 100
33.0% "I looked away but my eyes didn’t"
04/16/2012 page 150
50.0% "I really wish the UK had more fan conventions, I'm off to the London Book Fair today so will hopefully meet some fellow GR addicts. I'm really hoping for a life size cut out of one of my literary husbands. I'll let you all know how it goes."
04/17/2012 page 250
83.0% "Woah. I didn't see that coming. Yum yum."

message 1: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Yesss. I came on your wall to write a thanks for the friendvite and you are reading the Fever series!!! You better clear a nice block of time because this series is pretty much pedal to the metal from this point. Don't be caught without the next book from here on out either it could be physically painful.

Leyoh Hi Tom. I am just reading the end of this one, I'll hopefully finish it tonight. Unfortunately life has been getting in the way but I am desperate for some time alone with Barrons so I'll fit it in. Once I'm done maybe you could give me a recommendation?

message 3: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom You know that this is a 5 book have to read whether you have to mortgage the house and sell off family members series don't you???....They are all cliff hangers and I would suggest having the next book on hand before ending the one you are reading. Faefever next and it is a whole notch above bloodfever in awesomeness!!!

message 4: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom The wholly craps just keep coming with this series and you have just touched the surface.

Leyoh I've just brought the other 3 books!!! Will start Faefever tomorrow. Excited :)

message 6: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Oh my God I am half tempted to reread with you because I read them before GR and had noone to talk to while reading them. The only books I don't get scared of over hyping. Faefever was where the story got so good I got my go to church everyday mom into it because it was too good not to share. By the way she loved it and called me everyday while reading it.

Leyoh Haha. GR has saved me. I only have one real life friend who reads similar books so I really enjoy mulling them over on here. Let me know if you pick it up again. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

message 8: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom My TBR is pretty high but that is tempting I'll let you know. I reread up to Bloodfever with my mom and then stopped. It was literally 3 days after the series. I could not anything to read that satisfied me so I restarted it..haha I will reread in future and I haven't decided what it next sooo maybe.

message 9: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom I was just looking at your status updates that might tip me in the direction of Faefever...haha "Fiona you cow"...love it!! I kept turning around in the room I was reading and wanted to scream at every part of the book.

Leyoh I'm almost tempted to take the day off work but I really can't. Wouldnt it be great to just sit at home and read all day?

Holly Loved the 'Boob Man Barrons' comment. :P

Leyoh That guy is all kinds of wrong but I'd pay him to ogle mine the way he does Mac's. Swoon.