Kerri Williams's Reviews > Fifty Shades Trilogy

Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James

Apr 15, 12

Read in April, 2012

OMG! Seriously one of the best reads I have read in a long time. I heard the controversy and to be honest you need to read it before you judge because it's all BS!
It was HOT and had me cry twice in book two and fall for the characters- all of them)
Christian is a broken man from a terrible childhood and Ana is an young woman who helps him grow and mend. Together they grow through the intricacies of their lives, past and present and I tell you a few times I was too scared to read further because I didn't want their relationship to go through anything more but they needed it to grow together and I as a reader was addicted.
I bought one and then finished it and within two minutes bought number two and the same happened with three.
I'm not an erotica reader as such but this series had me panting for more.
Please, don't judge by rumors, Judge for yourself. Grab the free sample and if you are not hooked by the end of that then this book is plainly not for you but may be for others.
Happy and hot
Kez

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Trilogy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by TamElaine (new)

TamElaine Completely agree - I absolutely fell in love with the characters in this book !

Christine Long-plyler Me too!!!! I became Ana throughout the book!!!

Kerri Williams My heart broke for Grey and Anna, when she had to draw a safe line on his body I was crying

Andrea I absolutely agree!