Sarah's Reviews > Timeless

Timeless by Alexandra Monir

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! One of the books I have obsession over it. Ah, I don't know what to say because it's just so sweet and awesome and sad. But every book should have some sad moments, right?

Anyway, I think Michele Windsor is a great sweet girl that deserves to be wit Philip Walker who deserves her too. They both are such great people. The sad thing is they. ahem. didn't get to be together. ahem. *spoiler alert* Well, they thought they couldn't but yay. Philip figured out how to get back to Michele at the end. Which makes me kill for the second book! How will Phillip's attitude be like? Will he still feel the same for Michele? Did he already misbehaved with another girl (you get what i mean)? What will they say? Will it be awkward? Will he already forgot Michele? Ah, so many questions! Get what I mean? It's just so exciting. It's a great series.

Overall, I'm in love with this book. Totally! Romance <3 Cute! I recommend this book! If you are like me...Romance but not gushy mushy kinds, which are A+. Aha.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Timeless.