Kathy's Reviews > Sin Undone

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

Apr 14, 2012

Read in October, 2010

4.5 Star Rating,

I strongly recommend you read the previous books in this series (Pleasure Unbound, Desire Unchained, Passion Unleashed and Ecstasy Unveiled) prior to reading this book.

My review is based on pure entertainment factor alone. This is the last installment in the Demonica series. The only disappointment I had with this book, is how women are perceived in the demon world as nothing more than something to use like Kleenex or something to barter with. Besides that annoyance, I really enjoyed this book and was completely entertained the entire time. The writing was a bit predictable, but it was done in a way that was still interesting and managed to snatch my attention and keep it.

I have always held this series in high regard, I have always looked forward to every installment and, never had a hard time getting into any of the stories. I'm really going to miss the series but hopefully we'll see more from Sin and the brothers in the future.

I highly recommend this romantic dark urban fantasy to fellow dark urban fantasy readers and look forward to reading Eternal Rider, the first book in the new spin-off series Lords of Deliverance.

I also recommend:
Unchained: The Dark Forgotten
First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, Book 1)
Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, Book 2)
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 1)
A Rush of Wings: Book One of The Maker's Song

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sin Undone.