Haleema 's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

231 likes · flag

Quotes Haleema Liked

J.K. Rowling
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

J.K. Rowling
“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”

J.K. Rowling
“Not my daughter, you bitch!”

J.K. Rowling
“He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo.”

J.K. Rowling
“Holey? You have the the whole world of ear-related humor before you, you go for holey?”

J.K. Rowling
“There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione's arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet.
"Is this the moment?" Harry asked weakly, and when nothing happened except that Ron and Hermione gripped each other still more firmly and swayed on the spot, he raised his voice. "OI! There's a war going on here!"
Ron and Hermione broke apart, their arms still around each other.
"I know, mate," said Ron, who looked as though he had recently been hit on the back of the head with a Bludger, "so it's now or never, isn't it?"
"Never mind that, what about the Horcrux?" Harry shouted. "D'you think you could just --- just hold it in, until we've got the diadem?"
"Yeah --- right --- sorry ---" said Ron, and he and Hermione set about gathering up fangs, both pink in the face.”

J.K. Rowling
“Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.”

J.K. Rowling
“How do you feel, Georgie?" whispered Mrs. Weasley.
George's fingers groped for the side of his head.
"Saintlike," he murmured.
"What's wrong with him?" croaked Fred, looking terrified. "Is his mind affected?"
"Saintlike," repeated George, opening his eyes and looking up at his brother. "You see...I'm HOLEY, Fred, geddit?”

J.K. Rowling
“Cinderella? Snow White? What's that? An illness?”

02/19 marked as: read

Comments (showing 1-27)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Fatesocruel That was a beautiful review, and it made me tear up a little.

Haleema Thank you. It was meant to be emotional. =)

Fatesocruel You certainly achieved that :)

Spider the Doof Warrior Well, I read this for the first time during college. Still, AWESOME!

Haleema Synesthesia wrote: "Well, I read this for the first time during college. Still, AWESOME!"

Still awesome! After all this time? Always. =D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

^^WHAT YOU DID THERE. I SEE IT.

Haleema CHHHHHYEAHHHHHHH, BABY!!!

message 20: by Haleema (last edited May 22, 2012 08:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haleema *smile disappears* You rated it... four stars? *whips out wand* Explain yourself.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I DID WHAT? WHEN THE FUCK DID I DO THAT? HOLY SHIT, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

Haleema *securely places her wand back in her robe pocket* That's what I thought, fool.

Harman The beginning and end of this very long volume were entertaining, but the long middle section really dragged

Diana I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I SAW THIS. i read this quote by alan rickman (warning it is probably not word for word, but hey, i attempt.) i'll be eighty years old and sitting in my rocking chair reading harry potter. and my family will be like, after all this time? and i will say, ALWAYS.
which is awesome, because he plays snape in the movies.
WAAAA WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST WRITE ANOTHER ONE!

Haleema I saw that quote! It's amazing! Gotta love Alan Rickman.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you J.K. Rowling for my Childhood. ;)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

awwwwww...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I DID WHAT? WHEN THE FUCK DID I DO THAT? HOLY SHIT, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK. Lol!

Bookaholic (reads every mortal thing) THAT WAS THE MOST EMOTIONAL ANY REVIEW HAS EVER MADE ME !! *sniff*. I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU HARRY !!

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Sniffle

sydney sweet This book is the best I mean the best I could read it again and again

Spiral The FEEEELS!!!

jacob loves harry potter what the fuck are u guys talking about i cant read it?

jacob loves harry potter hey bank guy why cant i klick u so i can see ur books dude ?

Katherine Love is the only word.

Ashton Massingill Spur emotional.

Melanie Where did you find the pics????

message 2: by Dad (new) - added it

Dad This is so cool! Did you know that Ron is really Rupert Grint, Hermione is really Emma Watson, and Harry is really Danielle Radcliffe? They're so cool! I love Harry Potter! Kenja sent this, not Dad.

Eileen this honestly makes me cry