Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > Crimson Midnight

Crimson Midnight by Amos Cassidy

May 01, 12

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, kindy-ipad-ebook, 1-dolla-holla, lycans-shifters-etc, mancers, vampires, fae-sidh
Recommended to Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov by: Laura *Little Read Riding Hood*
Read from April 26 to May 01, 2012

I was totally into this book...they had me hook line and sinker! Then dropped the bottom out from under me....but its ok! Since I know there will be more!

Review to come.....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crimson Midnight.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* Oh, let me know what you think! And I have a character interview with Thistle coming up soon, let me know if you have any question suggestions! :-)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I will! Im just wondering will there be another?? Im kinda pissed about the ending!

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* I KNOW RIGHT?! Yes, the second one should be out this fall. The authors are super cool, and are on Goodreads if you want to ask them about it.

Now you see why my review was all over the place? "Everything moves along smoothly, then BLAMO!"

Lol, I was seriously shocked, and didn't know what to say.

Roxanne MRS. V! Guess what!?! Omg so excited. I get to be a BETA reader for the second book. It gets sent at the end of May. So damn excited! Thanks for recommending this book for me, I owe you big time!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: OMG...thats so exciting!! You've gotta lemme know how it is!!