Lisa's Reviews > Anew

Anew by Chelsea Fine

Apr 18, 12

bookshelves: family-book-club, favorites, kindle-books, five-stars, literary-crush, read-in-2012
Read from April 14 to 18, 2012

Noooooo! It can't end there!

Thank goodness I only have to wait a few more months (I hope) until the next book comes out because I must know what happens to Scarlet, Tristan, and Gabriel. The beginning was a bit slow, but things definitely picked up to the point that I didn't want to stop reading. Well worth the 99 cents I paid for it on Amazon.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anew.

Camille How is it so far?

Kira Yeah, how is it so far?

Lisa Kira, haven't you read it already? Goodreads says you gave it 4 stars. ;)

Camille, I'm only about 10% or so done, but I'm really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to reading some more!

Kira Yes, I've read it already. But I was looking for your opinion.

Kira 5 stars?! Whoa! I was afraid you (and everyone else) weren't going to like it with your comments from the beginning of the book.

Camille I enjoyed the book. I keep telling Beth it will get better.

Lisa I almost gave it a 4, but I really did end up being so sucked in - needing to know what happens next - that I figured I'd go with the 5. I didn't want to put the book down. The love triangle really got to me, too. Can't wait to read more!

Camille I gave it a 4. Mostly because it took so long for the story to actually get started.. but I really enjoyed it. I thought it was good, and I'm definitely ready for the next book.