Butterfly's Reviews > Defiance

Defiance by C.J. Redwine

6519516
Aug 28, 12

Read on August 28, 2012

Today, yessss it's out !!!! Anyone wanna read it with me???

@ Just so everyone knows I finished it hours ago but fell asleep and woke with running nose...f*ck
I'll come back to this one when I get to my laptop :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Defiance.

08/28/2012 page 148
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Deniz me! hows this evening for you?

Butterfly I'm in class and learning about Geisha people....you wanna read it with me? it came out today and I've waited SOO LONG for it. When do you wanna start it?

Deniz Butterfly wrote: "I'm in class and learning about Geisha people....you wanna read it with me? it came out today and I've waited SOO LONG for it. When do you wanna start it?"

this evening is good for me around 9pm? we in the same time zone arent we?

Butterfly yep, we are. it's 9.27 AM here right now. So I'm in...can't wait :)

Deniz yep, same!
looking forward to it!!
enjoy classes xoxo

Butterfly one lesson for you Geisha people spend two hours in the bathroom for makeup and appearance....

Butterfly damn this soo boring :'(

Lex (Fastidious Reader) You're in class but online. :P

Butterfly yeah we have computers here...and it's SOOO BORING.

Deniz Butterfly wrote: "damn this soo boring :'("
we can always entertain you ;)

Deniz Butterfly wrote: "yeah we have computers here...and it's SOOO BORING."

sweet!!
what class are you in? geisha's and computers?

Butterfly well we were learning about diffrent cultures and we had to write some essays about it...

Deniz Butterfly wrote: "well we were learning about diffrent cultures and we had to write some essays about it..."

interesting
how did you essay go? finished it?

Butterfly yep, finished and it went fine :) though it was boring as hell >:(

message 15: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy I'm in.

Deniz Katy wrote: "I'm in."

cool!!!

message 17: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy Holy crap! You're halfway through? I wish my workday was over.

Butterfly Katy wrote: "Holy crap! You're halfway through? I wish my workday was over."

yesss and something horrible has happened to Logan :'(

message 19: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy Butterfly wrote: "yesss and something horrible has happened to Logan :'("

Damnit woman! My heart can't take it right now. At least tell me you're really liking it so far.

Butterfly I like it but Logan...he has lost so much the poor boy :'( my baby boy :(

message 21: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy Butterfly wrote: "I like it but Logan...he has lost so much the poor boy :'( my baby boy :("

Poor Logan, I want to make him feel better.

Butterfly Katy wrote: "Butterfly wrote: "I like it but Logan...he has lost so much the poor boy :'( my baby boy :("

Poor Logan, I want to make him feel better."

We can make him feel better together....he can be ours since Mitch obvously won't like him...

message 23: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy LOL!!! Agree! We can call dibs since the others are behind. :P

Butterfly Katy wrote: "LOL!!! Agree! We can call dibs since the others are behind. :P"

exactly my thoughts :D

Deniz Katy wrote: "LOL!!! Agree! We can call dibs since the others are behind. :P"

biatch!

message 26: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy Deniz wrote: "biatch!"

You were gonna let M influence your judgment!

Deniz Katy wrote: "Deniz wrote: "biatch!"

You were gonna let M influence your judgment!"

huh? i hadnt even started. he just got me worried... honestly!
go work!

Lex (Fastidious Reader) wth girls. I just started it and I skipped reading your comments cause there might be some spoilers. :/

Deniz Lexie wrote: "wth girls. I just started it and I skipped reading your comments cause there might be some spoilers. :/"

yeah do skip them for a bit. there are spoilers those to are just uncontrollable ;P

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ YAY! I'm getting my copy tomorrow hopefully.. can't wait to read this.

Butterfly ɑƨħŵɑɡ wrote: "YAY! I'm getting my copy tomorrow hopefully.. can't wait to read this."

I hope you like it :) btw get ready for your heart to be broken :p

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ really? nooooo :( then I'll have to wait a year for the other book.. not fair..

Butterfly ɑƨħŵɑɡ wrote: "really? nooooo :( then I'll have to wait a year for the other book.. not fair.."

LOL, Sorry but if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm right here :)

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ Brynhild wrote: "LOL, Sorry but if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm right here :)"

I'll take you up on that offer :D

Deniz hey mascot darling! we have the same amount of stars! which makes katys and mitchs rating wrong! ;)

Lex (Fastidious Reader) I was like, "Who the heck is Brynhild?!" LOL! Then I answered my own question... Butterfly. :P