Mary's Reviews > Endless Night

Endless Night by Agatha Christie

Apr 13, 12

bookshelves: read-but-unowned, 1950-1969, 96-100, bookmooch, contemporary-mystery, paperback
Recommended to Mary by: Bookmooch
Recommended for: Anyone who likes contemporary mysteries
Read from April 11 to 13, 2012, read count: 1

Michael Rogers dreams of having a rich, beautiful wife that he can live "happily ever after" with in a wonderful house in the country. Marriage to the fabulously wealthy and gorgeous American heiress, Ellie Guteman, brings Michael as close to his wildest dreams as he can possibly want to get. Michael and Ellie happily purchase Gipsy's Acre and start to build their dream house together. Michael studiously ignores the country gossips who whisper that Gipsy's Acre is a cursed tract of land. That's until a mysterious murderer strikes much too close to Michael's ultimate dream life for his liking.

I really enjoyed this story. It was the first time that I had read this book and I give it an A+! It was quite interesting to receive this particular book in the mail - I received it directly from Ireland and opened the package to discover the back cover was written in Chinese. The book was written in English but the synopsis on the back cover was written in Chinese! :) I asked my daughter to "translate" for me and she burst out laughing when she saw it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Endless Night.