Lucy Smith's Reviews > Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Apr 13, 12

Recommended for: teens who love gossip!
read count: 1

Four girls- Emily, Spencer, Aria, and Hannah- who were previously best friends, have been living their life pretending that they never knew each other. Since the end of seventh grade, everything has changed: Their best friend, Allison, who held them all together, disappeared out of nowhere. The police searched, but she was nowhere to be found.
Now, all of them have been receiving strange text messages from someone who signs their name “A”. Even though whoever’s sending these messages signs their name “A”, it couldn’t be Allison, because she’s dead. Someone must have gotten all of their secrets somehow, though. The only thing is that this “A” person also knows about what has happened even years after Allison’s disappearance, and she can’t be getting information from Allison, because they’ve already found her body. All for different reasons, none of Allison’s friends have anyone they can trust and tell about these strange letters. At Allison’s memorial, they turn to the people that they haven’t even given a second glance to in years- Each other.
I think that, even if it’s frightening them, whoever’s sending them messages has brought them back together… Maybe it’s because they have an even bigger plan then just scaring them.
I think that this was an amazing book, and because of the thrilling mystery, this was a page-turner that kept me wondering at every second. I highly recommend this book and I think that other people would also enjoy this fantastic novel!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Little Liars.