Kathy's Reviews > One Grave at a Time

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

Apr 13, 12

Read in October, 2011

At Last the Dynamic Duo Have Returned!

I strongly suggest you read the previous books in the series (Halfway to the Grave, One Foot in the Grave, At Grave's End, Destined for an Early Grave and This Side Of The Grave) prior to reading this book.

Wow, what a spectacular installment! Cat and Bones are back to being the fantastic dynamic duo! The previous installment in this series, Destined for an Early Grave, was interesting, however, there was a bit of lackluster to it. This current read is enticing and mysterious with lots of pizazz!

The author did a fabulous job of maintaining plenty of twisted-humor, while having a consistent feel-good ambience throughout the story. Unlike past installments, this book didn't have a lot of explicit sex scenes. There was plenty of sexual tension, but the story mostly stayed on point with the plot which was very exciting.

The release of this book could not have come at a more perfect time for me and this installment was exactly what I was looking for....pure unadulterated entertainment.

I can't wait for the Cat and Bones book 7, The anthology Bite Before Christmas "Home for the Holidays", which is almost the size of half a book due out 10/25/11, and also the new Night Prince series with Vlad and Leila, Once Burned due out 3/27/12.
I also recommend:
Twice Dead
The Renfield Syndrome (Rhiannon's Law, Book Two)
Queen of Shadows (A Novel of the Shadow World)
Etched in Bone (The Maker's Song)
Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, Book 1)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Grave at a Time.