Ashlee 's Reviews > Love on the Line

Love on the Line by Deeanne Gist

Apr 14, 2012

Read from April 13 to 14, 2012

I just love this book! As soon as I read the first line on the first page, I was hooked. Deeanne's ability to draw me into the story was...awesome(for lack of better word).

I was totally sucked in by the romance in this story; with Luke reluctantly falling in love with Georgie(and vise versa)and all the arguing, then giving in and kissing each other, then arguing, then giving in and kissing each other...I couldn't help myself!

I also loved the realness of relationships she put in this book. I mean, sure, they were kissing sometimes like there was no tomorrow, but then she said no more of that(Sorry, spoiler)and he got mad. WHAT GUY WOULDN'T?!?!? But I loved how they had rough patches in their relatinship. I have read so many books where it's all ranbows and sunshine, and they put teen girls and unmarried women in a fairytale land where the man in perfect and she is too and no one ever makes ANY mistakes! Or, they do, but not in the relationship; their relationship is flawless and blah blah blah. Not this book, though. She made their realtinship so real, I couldn't put the book down when I should have been sleeping because of how drawn I was to how a lot of real relationships are.

God bless you, Miss Deeanne! And thank you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love on the Line.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Ashlee I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!! I'm almost done with it, and I can't stop reading it!! Ah!!