Kai's Reviews > Destined

U_50x66
May 13, 12

bookshelves: first-reads
Read from May 06 to 13, 2012

Even though Destined is the fourth and last book in the Wings series, I found the story easy to follow. Within the first 50 pages, the story gives a quick summary of what has happened in the first three books. Of course, I will go back and read the first three books for the journey that leads to the fourth book.

Destined is the climax of what is going to happen to Avalon and all the faes. It also determined the two love triangles between David, Tamani, Laurel and Chelsea, Laurel, and David.

Avalon is being invaded by trolls lead by Klea who wants to shape it in her own image of what Avalon should be. She wanted to end all blenders and to killed Queen Marion. This revolution wouldn't have begin if Queen Marion was not so self-absorbed. But as history shows us that anytime there is an unjust ruler, revolution is created for changes. Klea may want to change things in Avalon but somewhere along the way, she has forgotten what she was fighting for and ended with the same stigma as Queen Marion.

This is a quick moving book with battles that will make the readers cheer for the heroes and heroines of this story.

I do recommend even if the readers started at the end, to go back to read the other three books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destined.