Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Bared to You

Bared to You by Sylvia Day

Apr 21, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from April 20 to 21, 2012

Eva has graduated college and moved to Manhattan for her first job. She immediately runs into Gideon Cross, who she is instantly attracted to. Soon she finds out that their mutual attraction is not all they have in common.

Okay, so yes, this book is very "Fiftyish". There's just no denying it. But there are enough differences that keep it interesting. I like Eva for the most part but as the book progresses we do get to see more of her weaknesses. It doesn't help that things are kept from her intentionally or not.

Gideon has a lot going for him but he is seriously messed up. After his first "dream", Eva should have gotten more answers instead of just more sex. But still...it does make it intriguing to see where it is going to go.

I really like Cary but it looks like he's going to have lots of drama in his life as well. And poor Eva, not only has to deal with Magdalene but Corinne who is much worse. I hope there's not any more of them!

The ending leaves you kind of hanging...not a cliffhanger but things are left unfinished and you are definitely wanting more. Thank goodness Deeper In You comes out in October.

Favorite quote:

♥ “I’ve always seen you, angel. From the moment you found me, I’ve seen nothing but you.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bared to You.

Quotes Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ Liked

Sylvia Day
Sylvia Day, Bared to You

04/20/2012 "haven't gotten far but sounding very "Fiftyish"."
04/20/2012 ""What will it take to talk you into a threesome with B.O.B?" OMG!!!"
04/21/2012 ""I've always seen you, angel. From the moment you found me, I've seen nothing but you.""

dateDown_arrow    newest »

~V~ Oh yay! ur reading this too!! ;)

UKSandy Sharon & V, didn't know you were both reading this :)

~V~ Yep..so far so good! Have you read this UK?

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ UKSandy wrote: "Sharon & V, didn't know you were both reading this :)"

just started UK...heard it was like "your" Fifty!

UKSandy ❀ Sharon ❀ wrote: "UKSandy wrote: "Sharon & V, didn't know you were both reading this :)"

just started UK...heard it was like "your" Fifty!"

Yeh, I've not had chance to get going on it yet, hoping to read some over the weekend :)

UKSandy ~V~ wrote: "Yep..so far so good! Have you read this UK?"

Im just about to start reading it V, are you liking it? :)

message 7: by ~V~ (last edited Apr 20, 2012 01:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

~V~ UKSandy wrote: " ~V~ wrote: "Yep..so far so good! Have you read this UK?"

Im just about to start reading it V, are you liking it? :)"

YAY!!..and Yes!!! ;)

Leigh thanks for the rec, S! ironically, this has been discussed like crazy on the BDB yahoo group recently! going around like wild fire! i'll definitely check it out. :)

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ ur welcome...yep its being discussed everywhere...lol!

Leigh i need to get crackin'!!! :)