Paisley's Reviews > Private Eye

Private Eye by S.E. Culpepper

May 10, 12

bookshelves: makes-me-wish-im-gay, mm-stories, omg-i-m-g-a-y, omg-my-first-time, list-books
Read on May 10, 2012

I loved this book! It was a total surprise. I am not even sure how I found it but after reading some reviews I figured I would give it a shot. I love cop/detective stories and this one was very entertaining. It was sexy and fun and the guys were hot and adorable.
Maybe because I didn't have high expectations (or really any expectations) it caught me off guard and I found myself getting to the end of the story and wishing it was longer. I know I have made a good investment in a book on my Kindle when it says I am 96% done and I'm sad that I don't have more to go!
I liked these boys very much and wanted to see their story develop further. I am such a sap.
If you like stories like Faith & Fidelity or Shades of Gray (and these two books have nothing in common except that they are about hot cops finding out they like dudes) you will probably like this one.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Private Eye.

Valerie ~Varuca~ I loved Shades of Gray! Just moved this one up on my TBR pile :)

Danni I had the same experience as you. I don´t know how I found the book, but I am so glad I read it. I really liked it. I liked the next book too, Question Mark. It is pretty different (no cops) but still good.