S.M. Blooding's Reviews > The Daemon Whisperer

The Daemon Whisperer by Candice Bundy

May 16, 13

bookshelves: paranormal
Read from December 11 to 14, 2012

OMW!! I loved this book! Every spare moment I had, my phone was out and this book was up! I just couldn’t put it down!

The narrative is very crisp, which really makes it easy for the story structural elements to rise and SHINE! And, oh man! Do they ever! I like Merri! She’s down to earth. There wasn’t a lot of internal wishy-washiness. Merri’s very…goal oriented and organized! LOL! It really helped to keep all the unnecessary stuff out of the story.

The other characters came through with ease! Every one was easy to keep separate in my mind. They were all well-developed and each of them had that one quirk that made them unique.

The plot was great! Another thing that made this book exciting for me was the fact that it didn’t feel as though I’d read it before. Was it 100% original? No. Bu it was different enough to matter.

The sex scenes were hot, but tasteful. Look me. The prude. I know. GADS! I’m getting old…or boring. I’m not entirely sure which, but they were very enjoyable.

All in all, a great, GREAT read and a really fun book!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Daemon Whisperer.