Iva's Reviews > Dead After Dark

Dead After Dark by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Apr 13, 12

bookshelves: adult, favorite, paranormal, romance, too-hot, vampire, novella, stayed-up-late
Read in April, 2012

This review is only about The Story of Son by J.R Ward. The other stories are connected to series I don't follow so I didn't read those.

Oh hell. When I found out there's an anthology with a story by J.R.Ward I didn't even had time to blink before I found it. And I don't have to mention that I devoured it in a single evening. And it was ah-mazing!!
I just realized I became such an addict. A J.R.Ward addict. Seriously. Her books are a guilty pleasure and a fix of the best drug on the market!

This story is about 80-90 pages long and WHY, oh why wasn't it a full length book? But hell, even this long it was so good. Claire was very cool and Michael... *thoughts going back to the big hotter-than-hell vampire in a red silk robe with bright blue eyes and waist-long red and black hair* *a moment passes* *major swoon* *drops to the floor, nosebleed, eyes rolling back in the head* GOD!
Dear Ward. Woman, you're doing it right!!!
Michael was a sweet guy straight from the Victorian era, even an amazing artist, and I want moreeeeee!
I just hope you put them in BDB one day. Pretty pleeeease!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead After Dark.