Amy Dark Night Reads's Reviews > Feral Sins

Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright

Apr 13, 2012

Read in April, 2012

www.the-book-diaries.blogspot.com

This book came at me out of nowhere. This story was awesome. Taryn is a wolf shifter who can't actually shift forms. Her father is the Alpha of her pack and looks at her as a burden and disgrace to the family. He agrees to a mating for her to another wolf who is evil. Taryn meets Trey, well he just kidnapps her to work a type of arrangement. Trey wants to use Taryn to get her fathers pack behind him for an upcoming battle. From there it just gets interesting. I love Taryn's character, she is a strong female character that kicks ass. Then there is Trey, that guy is just crazy, but good crazy. The story in itself is just a really good one. It has differnt things happening all at once so you never know what is going to happen next. I really hope that there is a second book, soon!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feral Sins.

Quotes Amy Dark Night Reads Liked

Suzanne Wright
“Just give me a second. Attempting to give a fuck...Attempting harder to give a fuck...Sorry, there was an error; fuck not given.”

Suzanne Wright
“She’s my mate. She’s mine. No one keeps her from me. No one insults her. And no one – and I mean no one – talks to her the way you just did, understand me?”

Suzanne Wright
“Grace’s gaze skimmed over her, taking in the various marks of possession that decorated her flesh. “Well, short of having ‘Property of Trey Coleman’ tattooed on your forehead, he couldn’t have made it any clearer that he considered you his, could he?”

Suzanne Wright
“Hey, I have a suggestion, why not put a condom over your head – if you’re going to act like a complete dick then it makes sense to dress like one.”

Suzanne Wright
“Taryn,” he drawled in an impatient tone, “I am your mate –”
And I’m stubborn, if you want absolute obedience, get a Labrador.”

Suzanne Wright
“Taryn marvelled at how all the males could walk at such a leisurely pace yet look extremely menacing at the same time. Each of them suddenly seemed two inches taller than what they truly were and had the most sinister look. Trey… well that was another matter altogether. Scarp hostile and sinister, the guy looked like he needed a rabies shot.”

Suzanne Wright
“She's one of those people who are like Slinkies."
"Slinkies?"
"Yeah. Basically useless, but they make you smile when you push them down the stairs.”

Suzanne Wright
“Wouldn’t you like to slip into something more comfortable though? Perhaps a coma?”

Suzanne Wright
“I don’t mind if you want to start ranting just as long as you understand I’ll be ignoring every word”

Suzanne Wright
“Love is giving someone the power to completely destroy you, and hoping that they won’t”

Suzanne Wright
“You just don’t get it, do you? You have no idea how important you are to me. I need you to be okay, Taryn. I can’t be without you, you have to be here and okay or I would be able to fucking function.”

Suzanne Wright
“Erections don’t equal personal growth, Trey”

Suzanne Wright
“Taryn, are you even listening to me?
“I pretended to, so let that be enough”

Suzanne Wright
“If I want your opinion, I’ll kick it out of you, okay?”

Suzanne Wright
“You’re all there is for me, Taryn. I’m broken baby. You know that. Before you… it was like those bits of me were just scattered all over the place. I’ve never felt whole. Not until you. You hold those pieces together. It’s not an exaggeration when I say you hold my sanity in your hands. Without you, I’d fall apart.”

Suzanne Wright
“I've got a better idea. I'll stay here and you can sit on my face while I eat my way to your heart.”

Suzanne Wright
“Grace gave her a gentle smile. "You know what the answer is, don't you? Chocolate. It's always the answer, no matter the question.”

Suzanne Wright
“Oh no, honey, I'm an angel, I swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo.”

12/29/2016 marked as: read