Christi Snow's Reviews > Demonically Tempted

Demonically Tempted by Stacey Kennedy

Apr 13, 12

Read on April 07, 2012

My Review:
I am so excited about where Stacey is taking this series and this world. In this book, we get to meet a couple of new characters in Dane and Gretchen. Dane has skills similar to Tess and he works for the FBI. Max has brought him in to help aid Tess in figuring out her abilities. The issue...he REALLY does not approve of the fact that Tess has opened herself up to a ghost the way that she has with Kipp...which causes all kinds of turmoil and strife. Gretchen is a witch (who is much more understanding of Kipp and Tess) that Dane introduces to Tess to help her with getting rid of a troublesome demon who is terrorizing the ghosts of Memphis.

This book goes beyond just the relationship between Kipp and Tess and gives us more of a glimpse into Tess' supernatural abilities and how she gained them. As a result, this book felt like it had a lot more substance than the first (although I ADORED that book.) Things also are transitioning with Kipp, but I am not going to post any spoilers about this story line. You just HAVE to read this book. OMG, I am so excited about where this series is going and the next book cannot come out fast enough.

I just love the characters in this book. Kipp is just....YUM...OMG, I love his character. He's so protective of Tess and just incredibly sweet while maintaining that yummy alpha side that you just have to love. I loved the glimpses of the entire police detective team that Tess is now a part of. I love how she has become part of their family and how they all interact with her. Did I mention how much I love where this series is going??? OMG, I really do! Then there is Tess....hehe. She is so not a cop. She may deal with ghosts every day, but that doesn't mean that she's ready for the scary stuff like criminals. There were some really fun scenes with Zach when she gets scared about the real-life stuff when she's fine with all this supernatural stuff that freaks everyone else out.

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this series. If you haven't started it yet, go out and get Supernaturally Kissed today. You will fall in love with Kipp and Tess....really, I think you're going to love them too!!!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demonically Tempted.