Jenre's Reviews > College Boys

College Boys by Daisy Harris

2620867
Apr 13, 12

bookshelves: contemporary, m-m, romance, sport-themed
Read in April, 2012

A charming and sweet GFY which contained two very likable College guys. One of them moves into a single room to find that his room was once a double room and all they did was put a paper thin wall down the middle so he can hear everything that happens next door. His neighbour is a gay man who he met briefly a year or so ago. Their developing friendship and then more was just delightful to read and I particularly liked how maturely both of them coped with the GFY part of the story but it didn't shy away from the problems and difficulties it causes. The tone was light and breezy and I'd highly recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read College Boys.

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Nichole (Dirty H) This sounds right up my alley, but I'm so scared of reading books by author I haven't read before, and I'm not all that familiar with this publisher. I've been so burned in the past!

message 5: by Jenre (last edited Apr 13, 2012 10:09AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenre I've read some so so books from Siren but this one was really, really good. It's my first book by this author and I only read it because a friend recommended it to me so I took a chance. I'm glad I did! I know what you mean about getting burned but I'm likely to read further books by this author if they are all as good as this one.

Nichole (Dirty H) Well, I just bought it, because some themes/tropes I just can't resist. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Jenre Well I hope you like it now! :)

Nichole (Dirty H) I read and liked it very much. Phew!

Jenre Oh hooray! :)