Gea Ardhita's Reviews > God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything

7319006
Sep 14, 2014

liked it
Read from April 13 to June 12, 2012

I am not an atheist, i read this book, i just wanted to know what Mr. Hitchens said about being an atheist. This is a great book, will open your mind about being in a religion is not always good, in fact, there are some people who is said that they have a faith in God and else but forget about humanism, poverty, homeless people, and even making war ini the world. So shameless, well, that's only my opinion.

Yeah, Mr. Hitchens smart and witty, as atheist, i think in this book he doesn't force the readers to be an atheist also, but elucidate us with the facts and arguments that will make us nodding our heads (my head).

After the taste, i still believe in God but in better way maybe, i give my attention more on humanity issues, and political things - in my family itself, we talk about everything: issues like politic, humanism, poverty, etc. This is a good book after all, you don't have to accept what hie thinking, Read The book, find yourself in your religion, strengthen you bonds with people, make peace in the world, that's all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read God Is Not Great.